Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No legal build off bike building yet so I put together a new grill. Burners guaranteed for 10 years, hoping to outlive it.
659d7fd948ee0f669b84abaffd99062f.jpg

If it works as good as it was packed it should work out well. Previous grill was an infrared CharBroil. Thinking I’ll add one CharBroil Infrared grate to it, best of both worlds that way. Rat Rod Grill/Grilling...5+ days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MazdaFlyer , we just replaced a 7 yr old garage sale grill with this hot rod red Kitchen Aid. Two burner seems to be enough for us these days. Temp gauge, stainless grate. Just like downtown.View attachment 93355

I’ve got the same unit!

@MazdaFlyer , we just replaced a 7 yr old garage sale grill with this hot rod red Kitchen Aid. Two burner seems to be enough for us these days. Temp gauge, stainless grate. Just like downtown.View attachment 93355
I looked at your grill, was on short list.

Since a herniated and ruptured disc and the follow up surgery ruined my mbbo attempt im curious if i can use an already dissasembled bike for this. Not the mbbo bike because thats staying muscle bike. I just happen to have a 53 firestone/monark i tore apart. nothings been rebuilt or even cleaned yet but i want to clarify before i save it for this.

Since a herniated and ruptured disc and the follow up surgery ruined my mbbo attempt im curious if i can use an already dissasembled bike for this. Not the mbbo bike because thats staying muscle bike. I just happen to have a 53 firestone/monark i tore apart. nothings been rebuilt or even cleaned yet but i want to clarify before i save it for this.
You are golden... especially if you put a grill on it :thumbsup:

Continuing on the theme of various bits and bobs being used on everyone's builds, I guess I'll share one of mine. At first glance it just looks look a random bit of chain. That is, until I put my hand next to it for comparison...
20190425_211707.jpg
20190425_211712.jpg

Did someone say Grillz

6bed5ba9377542d8a5166f627dbe785a.jpg

Continuing on the theme of various bits and bobs being used on everyone's builds, I guess I'll share one of mine. At first glance it just looks look a random bit of chain. That is, until I put my hand next to it for comparison...
View attachment 93379 View attachment 93380
Hopefully you are using just one link for a stem or something...cuz I wouldn't want to try and pedal with that as the drive chain :shake:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back