20” X1 Peewee Herman DX build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 65093
Started making the tiger head out of modeling compound.

View attachment 65095
Painted and ready to mount.

View attachment 65096
Looked pretty good for being made out of an Archer road patrol radio and play-doh.
This bike looks awesome I'm decided to build one myself so any tips or useful information would be greatly appreciated if you know where I can buy some custom pieces to match the bike exactly or get them made let me know thank you

This bike looks awesome I'm decided to build one myself so any tips or useful information would be greatly appreciated if you know where I can buy some custom pieces to match the bike exactly or get them made let me know thank you
Are you building a 20”? Or a 26” like the movie bike was?
Only reason I ask is that on the 20” like mine I had to fabricate almost all of the parts myself. The parts are available for the 26” most can be found at swap meets, eBay and forums. Let me know what you’re looking for. I’ll see what I can do to help.

It's going to be a 26in and I'm going to convert it into an electric bike later but for now I'm going to need to find the three saddlebags for the rear of the bike the Tiger in the front the spaceship on the front fender the Little Triangle piece under the tank the rear sideskirts white covering the wheel sides and the chain guard I can find those on eBay or somewhere or get them made everything else I should be pretty much able to do thank you thank you

It's going to be a 26in and I'm going to convert it into an electric bike later but for now I'm going to need to find the three saddlebags for the rear of the bike the Tiger in the front the spaceship on the front fender the Little Triangle piece under the tank the rear sideskirts white covering the wheel sides and the chain guard I can find those on eBay or somewhere or get them made everything else I should be pretty much able to do thank you thank you
https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/pee-wees-big-adventure-bike.58046/

Check out this forum. Loads of great information.

Latest posts

Back