• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Felt Frame-Monster Energy, El Guapo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P_20190404_110312_HDR.jpg
P_20190404_110351_HDR.jpg
P_20190404_110333_HDR.jpg
Selling a bare frame, bought the complete bike for a build that never happened. I don't have the time to strip it down and refinish it as I am taking a new job in a new state. Some hazey streaking on the matte paint, not sure what it is but I was going to strip it down and paint it anyways. Again, frame will be BARE as in no crank, no headset or triple trees, etc. Hoping to support this community before listing on eBay. I am not sure what these should or usually sell for, maybe someone lets me know but I am open to offers if my price is too high. Thanks for looking, HMU with any questions or such.

-Drew

$250 shipped.

I can make the wheel set available. They are 26s with excellent condition Quick Bricks, ready to roll. I will get them up soon, thanks for the interest and look for them soon.

Latest posts

Back