• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Middleweight peaked fenders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a 56 or 57 AFM Roadmaster which is in need of front and rear fenders. 1.75" x 26" tires. (Tires currently on the bike are ballooners and will be replaced.)

The fenders must be peaked. The frame bracket shows the peak for the fenders. See pictures for details.
IMG_20190212_131421800.jpg
The rear fender braces do not bolt to the axle, they have their own bolt flange on the rear drop out (shared with the bolt for the rear of the chain guard.) The front fenders are conventional and bolt to the front axle.

IMG_20190212_131427602.jpg

I took these pictures from the internet. They show the peak of the fender where it fits in the bracket and how the rear fender bolts to the dropout on the frame.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I am not restoring this bike, just trying to make it whole again so don't gouge me, please. Let me know what you have.

Thanks, Ed

I got your PM. Looking forward to pictures.

Ed

RRTB had the ones I was looking for. Getting them tomorrow. Thanks for the response.

Latest posts

Back