• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40's?? Huffman ladies' tank lowered to $35 shipped

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This tank was on a 26" Huffman that looked prewar, with the exception of the rack. My guess would be early postwar. Funny thing is that you can see the blue/white original paint underneath, which matches the frame. So they painted the tank and rack but left the frame original? Or maybe sourced the parts from a repainted donor of the same original color. Anyways, I know it can be tough to tell which other ladies frames this will fit. Let me know if you need measurements. One shallow ding on the right side. This might be good to do something custom with. Horn was held by two rivets. Horn is gone but the top side of the rivets are still there. $42
IMG_0529.JPG
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0531.JPG
shipped
IMG_0529.JPG
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0531.JPG

Dropping this to $35 shipped. Hopefully somebody can get some use out of it. I kind of want to start cutting and welding and make it look good on a mens bike

What year is your frame? I have a couple of older Schwinn tanks; do you have a picture of what you want? Send me pics in a PM or email me.

Ed

Latest posts

Back