Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I don't understand the direction they are taking. the only Attitude bikes they are gonna make now is that '93, the Straight 8 (which they've made FOREVER, you'd think that by now everyone who wants one would have one) and the Ghostrider, which is a cool bike but still....pretty much no selection. Ever since the sale to Trek, they've just gotten more and more vanilla....
I'm glad I got my Rat Fink last year.
You can't even find a bad ... cruiser on Felt's website either.
I think my next unnecessary purchase might be from Phat Cycles. Either that or I might drop some serious dough on something custom.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Just picked up a Mulholland 3i..not sure if its 2013..or 14....gave it a good cleaning and waxing..its in beautiful condition as it was hardly ridden...it ride
20180831_171511.jpg
20180831_165126.jpg
20180831_165131.jpg
s like a friggin cadillac!

I'm glad I got my Rat Fink last year.
You can't even find a bad ... cruiser on Felt's website either.
I think my next unnecessary purchase might be from Phat Cycles. Either that or I might drop some serious dough on something custom.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

No need to drop SERIOUS money, I've done a few builds from Electras that just need some TLC. The most expensive part is paint, which makes purchasing a $400 custom frame, and ONLY a frame, cost prohibitive for me. Out here on the left coast anyway, scouring CL gets a person a lot of good deals. Since selling my Flying sue and shipping it off to Illinois, I've got the itch to build a bobber and I've found a suitable candidate to rebuild....stay tuned!

2011 Super Deluxe in the rare root beer color, found last month, bike is near new, ridden very little, all I did was add a Brooks B66, Brooks grips and dice....super nice riding aluminum frame.
View attachment 71714
That is is a beautiful bike! The brooks saddle and grips suit it perfectly...tempted to put black ones on my mulholland...but I gotta get my compulsion to modify things under control...

One of my favorite Electras. I am so very happy they made a tandem that looks like that!
573013_5.jpg
WOW this is cool although I don't think I'd get any use out of a tandem since it's impossible for me to haul one anywhere but this is pretty impressive. I miss my Super Deluxes and if they ever brought it back I'd probably buy another. Very classic and timeless bike.

WOW this is cool although I don't think I'd get any use out of a tandem since it's impossible for me to haul one anywhere but this is pretty impressive. I miss my Super Deluxes and if they ever brought it back I'd probably buy another. Very classic and timeless bike.
Here in Europe we still have some of them available at Electra stores.

I recently stumbled across a few pieces of Electra unobtanium for each of my girl bikes, and bought MOST of an Electra I've been Jonesing for....Stay tuned....

After a nice easy drive up to Riverside CA Friday night and drinks with a friend that night, I brought the bike home the next day. It's incredibly clean, no scratches to be seen. Clearly adult owned and maintained. I removed all the hardware for the forks and seat clamp and soaked them in CLR and removed a little oxidation with a toothbrush, and replaced the bolts on the stem with some newer, non chrome and non rusty bolts. That chain has got to go and I already had a NOS crank that was a warranty part for some other model so that'll get swapped out as well. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of the year.

The ball is finally rolling on my Fink, I've got my wheels and hubs, new spokes, just gotta lace everything up. This week I'll probably place an order for apes, a seat and grips and I'll have 90% of it. If anyone is interested in the stock cranks and chainring, hit me up since I don't plan on using that.

Latest posts

Back