• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bike Table

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qko

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
raleigh-table.jpg
raleigh-table2.jpg
raleigh-table3.jpg
raleigh-table4.jpg
An artist friend made this for a show, and has asked me to post it online

Table is made from an early 70's Raleigh Sport, top is 46"x24", and stands about 40" high

Price $300 - feel free to make an offer, location Pendleton IN 46064

We will crate this up and ship it.

Please contact [email protected] for more info

Thanks

Qko

wHy does the seat go thru?
IT'S ART...
It's a bike and bikes have seats the fact that it's also a table doesn't matter. Just think of it as a doodad.
(or maybe the post was stuck :21:)

Merle.

Hi I'm the artist that created the bike table/bar. The cool vintage bike was chosen as an art piece and the steel banded wood top was the functional large surface people can utilize as a bar or a higher top table. The skeleton of the seat is artistically retro and beautiful. That's why, as the creator, I chose not to hide it. Thank you for viewing. Please send any questions to: [email protected].

Hi I'm the artist that created the bike table/bar. The cool vintage bike was chosen as an art piece and the steel banded wood top was the functional large surface people can utilize as a bar or a higher top table. The skeleton of the seat is artistically retro and beautiful. That's why, as the creator, I chose not to hide it. Thank you for viewing. Please send any questions to: [email protected].

download (6).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

download (5).jpeg
download (3).jpeg

Latest posts

Back