girls rat rod bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like i always say i am favorable to girls rats their usually very well kept and easily fixed i have built a couple girls bikes into rats their usually plentiful and easy to customize since their almost always intact my current daily rider i do not know if it qualifies as a rat per say but it is a sweet rider and pretty reliable only a few small snafus and mostly because of my crashing i removed the fenders and chainguard and added the apehangers and lucky 7 sprocket snd of course the foxtail kind of a hot rodder look
SUNP0030.JPG

i like your style wildcat this is been my latest taste for builds lately kepeing them simple and just stripping down a basic bike and ride it i plan on building more son as i get them
That was all I had, it was in a heap at the side of the road on spring cleaning day when I lived in Grand Forks, ND. The 3 speed hub showed it to be a 67 model, but it would up being a one speed to keep it simple. On the way home, I spotted more treasure, a 60's Columbia trike, 3 speed with a differential! After a complete rebuild for the wife, she sold it cheap at our yard sale. Not too ratty but I did throw a set of apes on it.
trike.jpg

Latest posts

Back