"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoopy's said:
I look at this bike and I am immediately reminded of the "low & slow" channeled roadsters we see at the Rat Rod shows..to me, that is what building these bikes should be about and you nailed it my friend..one of the best bikes I've seen in this build-off(and not just saying that because of the AWESOME seat tube sticker I see on it... :D ) great job ..proud to have my shop's name on this true Rat Rod Bike!!

Such kind words. THANKS!

Neat old rat rod. Super fun bike to ride. Neighborhood kids love it.

When people ask me what the funk a ratrodbicycle is I show them a pic of one of your bikes. Now I can add another one. Very inspiring and, well... I just can't get enough of looking at it. Love all the details. The stance. The whole attitude.
And it's always a joy competing with you.
Thanks, and cheers.

Thanks, herr_rudolf...It's great to compete with you also. You have taught me how to "tighten" up the lines on my last few builds.....OH! Here's my business card.

DSC04778.jpg

Ah man, I searched back for this build because Steve posted a calendar cover photo of it on FB. All of your photo links are dead!!!!!

36002556_2028482983836880_8314460745458778112_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back