Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A.s. boltnut's old Scrambler, now mine:D.

Ya'll will be seeing this one show up in build off 10, not an extreme build, just a retro-off-road custom

stings008_zps2091e2ce.jpg

Looks like the pic. i posted but dont recall their being a Sheet behind the bike !
How you do that ???

~Rafael~

Picked up these three over the last week, or two cleaned them up so here they are,

67 Deluxe - bought it from the brother of the original owner, his kids rode it for years and when they were done it hung for many years, will replace the front tire with a nice Westwind WW when I track one down at a fair price.

69 FenderLess Ray - picked this up at a local bike show right after the guy pulled in with it.

67 Fenderless - have never see one of these in Coppertone,
Bike show find also, Pending heavy duty cleanup, and oddball sticker removal

ChicagoMuscleGuy, if you ever want to get rid of the fork and front fender on the coppertone '66, PLEASE let me know. I'm looking for both for my "66 coppertone.
Oh, great scores!

Like your style , the custom drop outs you added gave it a nice stance and the color fits the bike well , with the rams horn bars . Just a all around good lookin ride ..:113:

Like your style , the custom drop outs you added gave it a nice stance and the color fits the bike well , with the rams horn bars . Just a all around good lookin ride ..:113:
Thanks. I found those drop out things at a yard sale. Those two chunks of steel prompted this entire build. I need new tires. But other than that I think its done.

Nice and Ratty 67 5 Speed Fastback with Ram's Horns Handlebars.

Seat is a Troxel but everything else is there! Love the Ratty look and plan on keeping it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_0689.JPG

If you are a Stingray fan you must visit Bicycle heaven in PA! There are over 3,000 bikes on display large majority are stingrays.

Latest posts

Back