• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spaceliner deluxe parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for parts for a space liner deluxe ... if you got any hit me up... thanks keep it rolling
c237bfcb4c4b8fb9ea548348bd8d1657.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

i have a rear fender with a reflector on it and a front fender and a crash rail seat frame anything like that you are looking for? i will dig them out and snap some pics if your interested

That would be really helpful ... dig them out take a pic and give me a price ... thanks

I have a complete liner. Not the deluxe, but you might be able to use parts.
I'll sell it complete or part it out, need to empty the shop.
Will get pics, think I have a walk around video.

Thanks .... can you send me some pics of the rims and crank if you would sell them ... and wondering if that's the original paint cause it looks really cool .... thanks again

I have a nice pair of spaceliner chrome dropcenter wheels with bendix redband hub with sears allstate spaceliner whitewall tires as well as the crank with bearings and hubcap. I also have the rear rack and rack reflector. if you are interested email me at [email protected]

Chain guard
20180221_171556.jpg

Latest posts

Back