Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bojete Chopper picture!
This is for those who don't know the controversey over this picture.
http://blog.leatherup.com/2015/03/20/bojete-chopper-real-or-just-great-photoshop/

it would have been a very good photoshop, if not for these two elements having been left the same.
37102633385_794c190a4f_z.jpg

Last edited:
I'm selling one of my favorite customs on craigslist, so I thought I'd ad a little something to the ad...
"contact me via e-mail or text if you are interested but read the following first.
If the ad is still here, the bike is still for sale. First come first served.
Yes I will trade it. I will trade it for $600 cash.
No I won't take an additional $50 to hold it for your movers and cash your worthless cashiers check.
Yes the price is negotiable. I can always make it higher. It won't get any lower.
No I won't contact you at a different G-mail account than you originally contacted me at.
Usually I have little patience for spammers, phishers and con artists. This is one of my favorite bikes, so in this case I have NONE!
Sorry if I seem a little cranky, I'm sold on Craiglist before and have seen it all.
Thanks."

I'll keep you posted...

In June I sold a 3 speed Phillips bicycle through CL to a person who said they needed a bike to ride down at the shore. next thing I know it's in the antiques section for 3 times as much, with a whole, er, male chicken and bull story about how it was in an attic for 50 years. As of now it still hasn't sold...:21:

In June I sold a 3 speed Phillips bicycle through CL to a person who said they needed a bike to ride down at the shore. next thing I know it's in the antiques section for 3 times as much, with a whole, er, male chicken and bull story about how it was in an attic for 50 years. As of now it still hasn't sold...:21:
Saw that happen on Austin CL. Bike for sale person moving. A couple weeks late, same bike but now a beloved bike the owner is hating to part with at a 100 bucks more than the previous listing.

Latest posts

Back