Huffy Steering Wheel Cap Replacements Found!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A few years ago I found some what I thought were NOS clear plastic center caps that fit Huffy Steering Wheels at a local riding mower shop. The owner did repairs and restorations and sold me all he had.

Well, I went back in recently to check if he might have T Handle knobs and he had more of the caps. That made me think there was no way he found more NOS caps so I asked where they came from. He told me the place and check this out:

https://www.steinertractor.com/ABC503-steering-wheel-cap-clear-universal

This is the cap! It is the EXACT same as the OEM Huffy Steering Wheel cap! It is an exact fit to the original!

Crazy the stuff that was used across different products. I've seen steering wheels on Huffy mowers which is what made me stop in a mower shop to look for them, but never thought the caps would be for tractors!

Last edited:
Yes, was nice to find the source! I sold a few I had for $30 at swaps as NOS, but now know I can get them anytime I want.

Also, I bet there could be a group buy on them if anyone wanted some, maybe they would sell them for less if someone bought a bunch?

Oh, also, before I figured out these are repops, I made some inserts for them. The dragster on the checkerboard background. I just printed them on paper because they mount from under the inside of the cap, not a sticker on top, if that makes sense.

If anyone needs some let me know I can print and send them to you ;)

Anyone need one or two of these? I found out that the place will do better pricing on big orders, I might order some and wondered if anyone else wanted some.

Latest posts

Back