☆ARMADILLO ESPECIAL☆ final pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it

Thanks guys, so far I love it, took it down to the park 2 blocks away and tried it out earlier. A lot of hills and steep rocky embankments, I'll say it climbs great and weighs at least 10 lbs. less than the stripped down 55 Huffy Customliner I've been taking out on the trails lately. It will definitely serve me well when I move to San Antonio in August, hill country, cliff sides and canyons and creek beds, oh my!
Welcome to SA in advance! Some good trails here in town moderate elevation changes. Steep stuff nearby in the hill country. Hope you like the heat, cause we got a lot of it in August.

This bike should get the SSC award. Simple...Sweet...Clean. To me a perfect BO bike. A bike that will get ridden and ridden and ridden.

Nice clean klunk
Looks like a
All around fun bike . She looks trail tested but is she crash approved .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice clean klunk
Looks like a
All around fun bike . She looks trail tested but is she crash approved .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far so good, no crashes to report. I got a flat, I got charged by 3 feral hogs, and in the process of getting away from them, ran over a 5'+ rattlesnake that thought it was a good idea to sun itself on a bike trail. I'm surprised I didn't crash then as my heart was trying to jump out of my throat.

So far so good, no crashes to report. I got a flat, I got charged by 3 feral hogs, and in the process of getting away from them, ran over a 5'+ rattlesnake that thought it was a good idea to sun itself on a bike trail. I'm surprised I didn't crash then as my heart was trying to jump out of my throat.
Ahhhh, the joys of riding off road! And as I have noted previously Dr Doo-a-lot, you have a natural attraction to the animal kingdom. :grin:

Sleek & Class! The Frame color, hand grips & seat contrast is perfect.

Latest posts

Back