Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170603_152239.jpg
IMG_20170603_152412.jpg

felt uus.JPG
:) Does anybody know what frame model and production year is this? I bought her as a project. I made some upgrades and repairs etc. Need still to shorten the chain so I can get rid of the chain tensioner. It's my second cruiser bike and first Felt.

06a9cad2f2ba2c3e3aaabf2d2ca04d18.jpg

This is my current build that I just finished recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice bike!
Looks like fairly wide rims ?
Explain the parts you used on the handle bar setup - very cool looking !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://store.ruff-cycles.com/ruff-c...ff-cycles-handlebar-ron-bar-medium-black.html

Hey guys, I have a question. I want to change the stock handlebars on my deep six but not sure how to tell if the handle bars i want will fit..... Any advice? Also, I'm wanting to add gears to it, maybe 3 to 5 gears. A friend recommended, "Soma" or something like that. It required redoing the spokes and hub...any info is great. Thanks, Patti

Nice bike!
Looks like fairly wide rims ?
Explain the parts you used on the handle bar setup - very cool looking !

They are just some Chinese handlebars I found on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought this mutt today, put in some elbow grease and it turned out quite nice... if I do say so myself... [emoji28]

045c5394038b44753994f2e7d7c9b6ce.jpg

8f5615b0fdeefcb974b99b81936501c6.jpg

f21bb99c872b7a30cca546961d2adb6c.jpg

At the first pic you have a nice grip-shifter, who made it? Felt themselves? And at the other pictures there is just a normal shimano one. Did you put it off or on? :)

Latest posts

Back