OT. Green Machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure where to post this, but I've had a couple beers tonight, and this popped into my head . . How about an adult sized Green Machine? Anybody in there 40's knows what's up..

Adult Green Machine.jpg

I like it, geometry will be pretty key, look at the riding position on a kids green machine, we may not be as flexible as kids anymore.

Look at some of the pedal powered drift trikes, very cool stuff and could be a good basis. Not sure how the steering rods would work for a green machine.
Im interested, wanna see more.

When I was a kid I had the red version of the Green Machine, it was dubbed the Red Baron. I've never been able to find a photo of one or a scan of the advertisement on-line. I've got a picture of me on Christmas morning (1978?) holding up a large size Stormtrooper with the Red Baron in the background.

When I was a kid I had the red version of the Green Machine, it was dubbed the Red Baron. I've never been able to find a photo of one or a scan of the advertisement on-line. I've got a picture of me on Christmas morning (1978?) holding up a large size Stormtrooper with the Red Baron in the background.
I remember the Red Baron.

65131bbc04965f49f0a5156192bee33c.jpg

Very blurry pic, but Kmart had the Red Baron, and Green Machine for just under$17.

802f80814db885ed79bbac6020c525e9.jpg

I remember when Parker brothers concepts built the motorcycle version, along with a pink one that auctioned off for breast cancer awareness.

An adult pedal version would be awesome, but then again so would an adult skyking tricycle.

Weld a unicycle to a Go-kart rear axle. Make it pivot just behind the rear seat.
Steering arms are simple enough.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back