1970 pea picker/ 1987 Gt pro performer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1035.PNG
IMG_1030.PNG
IMG_1003.PNG
The picking gods were amazing to me this week. I just picked up this 87 gt from a buddy after haggling for awhile, and the 1970 pea is a shed find, and it was gonna be used in a garden lol. I also found a 65 stingray deluxe that i may or may not pull the trigger on. All three are great deals. Sorry for bad photo of the pea, picking it up this weekend. A krate and a performsr for under $500 for the pair? Score!

Congrats on the cool finds. The Pea Picker was my dream bike as a kid. Never did get one. Ended up with a Huffy Rail but always lusted after the Krate. Can't wait to see it cleaned up.

JimK

I was severely tempted by the GT back when he first posted it.

Almost bought it from him, but that gold Race Inc popped up and the funds went to that.

I was severely tempted by the GT back when he first posted it.

Almost bought it from him, but that gold Race Inc popped up and the funds went to that.
Yeah he gave me a deal i couldnt refuse, i kept messaging him since he found it and he was ready to pass it down the road so he took my offer. Convinced him to ship and and he made some money and i got a cool bike for a even cooler price. Im not flipping this one quite yet, wanna enjoy it first

Had that exact same GT back in the day. That and my hot pink Kuwahara Scamp were quite the retina burning pair on a bright day! :D Hey, it was the 80's

Nicr scores! That Pea look like it should clean up fine!

Now go back and get the 65 Deluxe!

Nicr scores! That Pea look like it should clean up fine!

Now go back and get the 65 Deluxe!
The only thing holding me up on that one is the price tag, $500 seems a bit steep for me, especially after buying the 2 other bikes

Sell me your gt then you will have the funds to get the 65 :)
Nice finds. I like all 3.

Latest posts

Back