NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnut Ride has been rescheduled for Sunday April, 23rd

Hopefully, there’ll be no issues with snow, rain, sleet, tsunami, earthquakes, tornados or hurricanes; just a beautiful warm sunny day with which to smell the rose's.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be down for a noho ride. (Schedule permitting)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnut Ride has been rescheduled for Sunday April, 23rd

Hopefully, there’ll be no issues with snow, rain, sleet, tsunami, earthquakes, tornados or hurricanes; just a beautiful warm sunny day with which to smell the rose's.

Let’s develop a club patch over lunch; we can cogitate over doughnuts and sandwiches, and use beer as the elixir of inspiration! ;)

The forecast for next Sunday’s doughnut ride calls for overcast skies with temps in the 50’s! :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I'm out of the Simsbury ride. My mom had a bad fall and is in the hospital. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning.

Sorry guys. I'm out of the Simsbury ride. My mom had a bad fall and is in the hospital. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning.
I will hold her in my prayers, Jane; peace.

Some pics from the Mrs. Murphy’s Doughnut Ride:

index.php

index.php

Thanks for the pics Ray and Mary!

A little over two-weeks to go for Northampton Nightlife Ride!!! :)

Ughhh I'm so ticked I can't go, I've been trying to make it for like 2 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please note: There is the possibility that the Northampton Nightlife Ride will be rescheduled for the following Saturday, May 27th due to graduation at Smith Collage.

Latest posts

Back