Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the type of people that I like dealing with.
Fair price, honest ad, and none of " this is a rare Schwinn" bs.

"Blue an white color runs good just need some air for the tire if you intersted call on
show contact info
thanks"

7b2b65e7e1656721a1bb1b5679722169.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

"Blue an white color runs good just need some air for the tire if you intersted call on
show contact info
thanks"

Forgot the link, couldn't edit the post.
Also, sorry about the signature. Just setting up my new phone, so many things to setup.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/6081209244.html

show contact info
thanks"

I just bought a "schwinn" cruiser off cl. Oddly the schwinn had "huffy cranbrook written all over it and had a huffy seat. Not that it mattered I bought it for the fenders and paid next to nothing.

Amazing how many non Schwinn Schwinns you see on CL, as if people think that's a style of bike rather than a brand.

I just took my neighbor to pick up the brand new bike he bought from my favorite lbs. He had been telling me it was a Fuji. It was a Felt. :) Hey, what the heck - starts with an F and has four letters, close enough.

Thinking about buying this bike and making my first Klunker. It is an old Husky bike. Frame looks really solid.

What do you guys think?
IMG_1237.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back