FrEaK BiKeS!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5d508d0b3a59d0b623a622005d765b67.jpg

How about I start it off subtle.. It can only get stranger...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

IMG_1268.PNG
IMG_1266.PNG
IMG_1265.PNG

I thought I may have some advantage over others having ridden some very different bikes myself. I did not. It was every bit as difficult to ride as it looks. It was some of the best laughs I have ever had. I finally started to get the hang of it and needed some parts so I took it apart. If you ever have the chance to try this you should.

View attachment 46140 View attachment 46141 View attachment 46142

I thought I may have some advantage over others having ridden some very different bikes myself. I did not. It was every bit as difficult to ride as it looks. It was some of the best laughs I have ever had. I finally started to get the hang of it and needed some parts so I took it apart. If you ever have the chance to try this you should.
Got any side pictures? This looks like fun, I want a better understanding!

Here are a couple more. I have posted these before but many years ago. The excersiser was a lot of fun. I ride one to work once just so I could say I rode an excersise bike to work.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s6/brentwulf/bikepics064.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

This was a trike I helped a friend build. It was steered only by leaning. The rear worked similar to a skateboard truck.

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s6/brentwulf/IMG_2475.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Last edited:
I have several!! This one's the most impressive, it's a tall bike that transforms into a chopper and back.

transforming tall chopper bike.jpg

Links to more pictures and how it was made here.

Here's some tall bikes I posted in other threads:
tall bike 2.jpg

tall cruiser 1.jpg

Here's a swing bike
swing bike.jpg

Retro Direct, which is two speeds with no shifters, pedal forwards for one speed and backwards for the other:

retro direct.jpg

And a reverse steering:
reverse steering close up.jpg

Latest posts

Back