NERRB New England Rat Rod Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's plan for rides in Northampton in mid-April followed by Maine in early May - these will bring our two groups together and grow the lasting friendship we have come to know as NERRB.

Can't wait to go riding with you all again in '17! :)

Last edited:
Copake,NY April 21 a Friday swap,and
Saturday Auction. Only event I could
find as of now. I will see you from our
spot St Pattys Day parade,New Haven.
:D:crazy: Stevil

Looking forward to our rides in Dudley and Simsbury this month; bring-on the start of the 2017 riding season!!!

10524730_10202948222960082_536142019763954977_n_zps09e6d28b.jpg

^^^(not the real me)^^^

Last edited:
Yes, if the weather holds-up. According to NECN, it’s going to be 46-degrees with a 26% chance of rain. We’ve ridden in the rain before, we’re not that sweet! :grin:

Last edited:
There isn’t an official time start per se; we’ll ride after the swap is over and everything has been “buttoned-up”.

In as far as the location is concerned; it’ll be at the site of the swap, that is to say, in the parking lot if the weather permits, or we’ll organize it inside if the weather outside is inclement. It’s all rather fluid and will be decided contemporaneously.

There isn’t an official time start per se; we’ll ride after the swap is over and everything has been “buttoned-up”.

In as far as the location is concerned; it’ll be at the site of the swap, that is to say, in the parking lot if the weather permits, or we’ll organize it inside if the weather outside is inclement. It’s all rather fluid and will be decided contemporaneously.
Ray, We are not as organized as your group. Sometimes it's like lets just see who shows up and figure it out from there. We are happier that way :)

A post swap ride is in doubt – it is going to be 31-degrees with a 46% chance of rain; still going though, in hopes of finding the ever elusive “Rams Horn” handlebars.

Now they’re saying that it’s going to be 27-degrees with a 16% chance of rain on Sunday. :confused:

Now they’re saying that it’s going to be 21-degrees and dry... :crazy:

I'll see yous guys in the morning.

Ya' got'ta love New England's weather! Summer anyone? :D

Please note that due to weather conditions, Misses Murphy's Doughnut has been postponed for a later date.

Latest posts

Back