Emory sourced 3 Bar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

us1ss

Buying 3 Bars "Like a Boss"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_5673.JPG
IMG_5677.JPG
IMG_5675.JPG
IMG_5678.JPG
IMG_5680.JPG
IMG_5683.JPG
Picked this frame up from a cool guy on here and did a little build......I've been wanting another 3 bar that I can ride comfortably so I Dug into the parts bin for some Landing Gear forks, All City Sheriff Star hubs with Surly Rabbit Hole rims, Profile Elite Freewheel, S&M Bars, Profile Stem, Brooks saddle, MKS Peddles, and some IRD cranks with a sealed YST Bottom Bracket.
No brakes yet as I'm waiting fir Mr Tick to make me some mounts, but who really needs brakes?

Top Notch!

Is that one of those no name looptail frames that were being sold by someone here? It doesn't look like an Emory frame.

Sweet build. I love that you left it unpainted. Sorta gives it a STAINLESS look. great job

I got 5/8" tick v-brake mounts, LMK if you want'm and we'll make a deal. Bike looks cool; I need spokes and powder for my Florida no-name, then i'm ready to build it.

Love this build. I was the one selling the 3 bars but I don't remember selling one to somebody locally! I know I sold a few to Ed @ Planet, did you get yours from him?

Love this build. I was the one selling the 3 bars but I don't remember selling one to somebody locally! I know I sold a few to Ed @ Planet, did you get yours from him?
Funny Story, ed is one of my best friends but I didnt know he had one of these until I was almost done building it. I got it from a guy on BMXMuseum.

Latest posts

Back