TT's Board Tracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's been a year since I have messed with a bike so I got the itch and brought a frame down from the attic, this is a frame I searched for hard before 346 sold out to Ruff. This one should be a quick build since I already have about 95% of the parts.

Got it dropped off at the powder coater today not sure when I'll get it back because I'm getting hooked up with the powder coating. So with out further delay here is a teaser for what frame I'll be using.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back MIGZ! Looking forward to another wicked Basman (I'm assuming) from you
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad to be back !! Good thing is its cooled off enough that now I can be in the garage without sweating my butt off so I figured I'd get this one done. I've had this one build it my head for a while.

Went back to storage today and dug out a few more parts.

I'm getting excited about building this bike, it's been such a long time that as i dig out the parts I can just imagine what it's going to look like.

Now I'm thinking about a little pin striping too.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Woah buddy. Some heavy iron on that table. I was playing with one of those nuvinci hubs. They are super slick. I dunno which I like better; the planetary action, or the little guy on the hill.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Woah buddy. Some heavy iron on that table. I was playing with one of those nuvinci hubs. They are super slick. I dunno which I like better; the planetary action, or the little guy on the hill.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Ha, it weighs a ton but I hope it works well where you don't feel the weight of the bike.

This is going to be my first time using that hub, so I'll have to figure out how it works, I hope that the shifter cable is long enough.

Here are the tires I'll be running, I was able to wash one but then had to help get this kids ready for bed.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back