Accessories????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have any assecories i can add to this, and a set of grips would be nice. So far this is what i have

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    569.8 KB · Views: 248
Are you interested in a mini-license plate? I've got one that says Rat Fink and one that says Stingray. They are the '70's style California blue/yellow kind. $20 shipped in the lower 48 States.

Are you interested in a mini-license plate? I've got one that says Rat Fink and one that says Stingray. They are the '70's style California blue/yellow kind. $20 shipped in the lower 48 States.

I would be interested in the stingray one, but how do they mount?

Here are those plates if anyone is interested, I've got more than one of each if you need some for your whole fleet. ;) We can work a deal if you need more than one. These are perfect size for a bicycle, they measure 2 1/4 x 4 inches.

Mini%20Plates_zpsew3ozvav.jpg

Here are those plates if anyone is interested, I've got more than one of each if you need some for your whole fleet. ;) We can work a deal if you need more than one. These are perfect size for a bicycle, they measure 2 1/4 x 4 inches.

Mini%20Plates_zpsew3ozvav.jpg
I think im going to pass. Thanks though. Good luck with the sale

Latest posts

Back