Vintage kids tricycle parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The middle of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a bushel basket full of vintage trike parts. Mostly wheels of various sizes including two front wheels and pedals. I also have 4 Troxel seats for trikes. Does anyone know where I can blow this stuff out? It is of no use to me but seems too good to toss out. One thought is to go with my buddies to a bike swap and sell it for cheap but the nearest ones are 4 and 8 hours away. Does anyone collect old kids trikes?

I have a bushel basket full of vintage trike parts. Mostly wheels of various sizes including two front wheels and pedals. I also have 4 Troxel seats for trikes. Does anyone know where I can blow this stuff out? It is of no use to me but seems too good to toss out. One thought is to go with my buddies to a bike swap and sell it for cheap but the nearest ones are 4 and 8 hours away. Does anyone collect old kids trikes?

They don't really have a following here but on the CABE, there is actually a tricycles and pedal cars section. You should easily be able to unload your stash there!

Latest posts

Back