Recent content by Woody's Hot Rods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Woody's Hot Rods

Redline Flight Cranks with chainwheel & pedals. 1950's Western Flyer Frame and Chain Guard.

Western Flyer frame has been sold. Enjoy, Wade! Redline new school Flight Cranks/Snap Chainwheel/Sun ZuZu pedals still available. Price drop to $110 shipped for the combo.
  2. Woody's Hot Rods

Redline Flight Cranks with chainwheel & pedals. 1950's Western Flyer Frame and Chain Guard.

Western Flyer sold to Wade pending payment. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Woody's Hot Rods

You're quick! I was just adding those on. Edited the title first. THanks!
  4. Woody's Hot Rods

Prefer to sell but may take a trade for a clean set of 26 inch chrome coaster brake wheels for another bike that I have.
  5. Woody's Hot Rods

New school Redline double pinch Flight Cranks in 180 mm length. These were bolted on but never ridden. Come with 19 mm spindle and all bolts but no bottom bracket. With the cranks comes a new mounted 40 tooth snap chainwheel(sprocket bolt never tightened) and a set of clean used Sun Ringle...
  6. Woody's Hot Rods

Felt Taxi For Sale

Cool bike. Where are you located?
  7. Woody's Hot Rods

Bike ID Grandfather's Bike

Thank you for the pic, The Black Monark! That looks like it. Grandpa was a cool dude back in the day. He is in hospice right now but hanging on. The nurses love him! I can't confirm it was this bike but he said he and his buddies would jump their bicycles off of a ski jump! Go grandpa!
  8. Woody's Hot Rods

Thanks for the input! Both companies stated look similar. I haven't found one exactly like his doing a google search yet. The graphic on the front fender is throwing me off.
  9. Woody's Hot Rods

I'm hoping someone can tell by looking at these pictures what kind of bike this is. It's the only two pics I can find of my grandfather and his bike. Thanks is advance!
  10. Woody's Hot Rods

Felt Bicycle Pics

Cool bike! Love the fork!
  11. Woody's Hot Rods

Felt Bicycle Pics

Looks killer, Volt! Woody
  12. Woody's Hot Rods

Felt Bicycle Pics

Thankfully I was able to raise funds to fix my car without selling my Felt. It is beautiful outside today so I took a ride at lunch. I love the way this cruiser rides. I snapped a few pictures by the pond.
  13. Woody's Hot Rods

Felt Bicycle Pics

Cool pair of hot rods!
  14. Woody's Hot Rods

Felt Bicycle Pics

Volt, The radiator in my car is now letting coolant into the transmission fluid. Not good. I need to replace the radiator and the torque converter. :( I don't really want to sell the cruiser but it would put a good dent in the repair bill. After the damage the bike received on it's...
Back