Recent content by Wolfeman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Wolfeman

Electra Bicycle Pics

My C1 tall with some additions. It's a daily commuter. Just put the Brooks B135 on today.
  2. Wolfeman

black bikes?

3. Wolfeman

Vintage Ross

Very cool bike. Lots to look at there. My first MTB was a Ross Mt Hood. Sure wish I still had it.
  4. Wolfeman

New guy from Nor Cal

So this is how my Moto 7 looked the day I adopted it. Was listed on my local CL as an "old dusty mtb cruzer, $85." He took $75 (almost felt bad, almost....) This is after some general cleanup and the initial motor installation. I've kept all the original parts.
  5. Wolfeman

New guy from Nor Cal

Well, this is my old GT Palomar. Another CL find that just needed tons of elbow grease, a fair amount of fresh actual grease and a ....-ton of parts. It's my daily commuter with a 1300W Luna Cycles BBS02 mid-drive. Top speed is about 27 mph, range is an easy 25 to 45 miles depending on how much...
  6. Wolfeman

New guy from Nor Cal

Hello all, brand new, haven't even really lurked yet.... I just found this forum and immediately knew I was in the right place. I'm an EndlessSphere DIY ebike builder, low power pedal assist only all the way up to 7 kW spoke popping direct drive hubs. Most of my builds so far have been 90s MTB...
Back