Recent content by willswares1220

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. willswares1220

~ Funky Painted ~ Schwinn Balloony with Locking Fork ~

$595.00 shipped Serial number H382854 dates this bicycle to 10/6/51. There is a strong possibility that it was a Schwinn phantom at one time with the four hole rack, deluxe chain guard, locking fork and chainring style. The S-2's are chrome plated also under that funky paint. This would be a...
  2. willswares1220

SOLD 1940's - 50's ~ Men's Tank ~ Possible Snyder / Huffman Built ~

another reduction to $80.00 shipped
  3. willswares1220

SOLD 1930's - 40's ~ Schwinn " Liberty " Head Badge ~

$55.00 shipped This badge is in good shape with great patina as you can see! It says Chicago Cycle Supply Co., Chicago U.S.A It measures 3-1/4 inches long and the hole spacing is 2-3/16 inches ( center to center ) ( PM's answered ) Port Washington, WI 53074 ( sorry, not all pics are clear...
  4. willswares1220

SOLD 1940's - 50's ~ Men's Tank ~ Possible Snyder / Huffman Built ~

$ 80.00 shipped I was told it may be Snyder built by the prior owner. You be the Judge!! This tank is solid and has been bead blasted at one time. Some surface rust has accumulated from being stored, since then. I ran my finger over the darker side and I feel a few very shallow ripples here and...
  5. willswares1220

SOLD ~ Old School ~ 1981 or so ~ BMX Mongoose for restoration ~

There is a piece missing from the front of the guard, otherwise most of its there. Here's the serial number on the bottom of the crank hanger
  6. willswares1220

SOLD ~ Old School ~ 1981 or so ~ BMX Mongoose for restoration ~

$225.00 shipped This bicycle is in as found condition. The only thing I've cleaned is the back rim to expose some of the chrome. It appears to be mostly original, even though I confess I don't know much about these cool, later kids bikes. As you can see, there's quite a bit of rust here and...
  7. willswares1220

SOLD 1957 ~ Schwinn Balloon Tire Spring Fork only ~

6-11-18 > $95.00 shipped
  8. willswares1220

Forks still available
  9. willswares1220

Thank You! :thumbsup:
  10. willswares1220

The tank is sold, but the spring fork is still available.
Back