Recent content by Wandita

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Wandita

Are There Any Other Women Bulding Rats on the Forum?

Here !!! I never thought of this is only for men ! I have a blast building my own !!
  2. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Yeahh ! I love the industrial look , and how the old and new blend together! Thank you !!!
  3. Wandita

BO15 Rusty&Krusty

Very well done!! Love the frame and color choice
  4. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Thank you!!!!
  5. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Ohh wow it’s !! Wondering the value of this bike now , buttt not for sale :))
  6. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

To be honest , it rides perfectly fine and doesn’t need any gear change . Super comfy but with a little bit of push , but I normally cruise around the neighborhood. Thank you !!
  7. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Yesss ! Thank you , I really love the combo of the earth tones with brass and the clean lines . It was fun building this baby .
  8. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Yeahhh! That’s why drag me too as well , and the price online was ridiculous. People don’t know the treasures they hold .
  9. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Thank you !!! I was mmmm gold rims ?? But works perfectly!
  10. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

And yes this is my 1st rod bike project ! Quarantine keep me busy ! ;)
  11. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Yessss !! Thank you ! The patina was the inspo for the gold color . I like to keep the frame original but not to flashy ! Love my bikes !
  12. Wandita

Building my “cholo bike”

Cool*
  13. Wandita

Building my “cholo bike”

Thank you !!! I was waiting to build my bike 1st , but I being following the tread ! So many cooks bikes :cool2:
  14. Wandita

BO15 El Cholo bike

Building this bike was a lot of fun .. I bought the bike in a thrift shop online , and decided to leave it like that. I just add some minor modifications, such gears , chain , pedals and I powered coating the rims in a brass gold color . I really dig my cholo bike project! The 1st pic is how I...
Back