Recent content by usedktm

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. U

60s Rusty AMF/Western Flyer Renegade muscle!

Nice find dude! I've got the same thing. Found mine in a scrap yard, I didn't fix it back up to a muscle bike though. I did what we were doing in the 70's and put the "BMX" conversion to it, with a bread loaf seat, mx bars, skyway 1 mags w/old-timey Maxxis knobbies and a sting-ray fork that I...
  2. U

Mini axe

good one!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. U

Mini axe

.... dude, sharpen the teeth on that thing it'd be quite lethal!! :shock: :shock:
  4. U

1982 Murray X24

Dude! I just found one exactly like yours in the local dump, original gum wall tires and all. Your pads are alot better than mine, the snaps are rusted together. Everytime you go to pull one apart it rips out of the vinyl. :cry: :cry:
  5. U

Howdy from Topeka

Hello everybody! Stumbled across your site a few years ago while bored at work one day. Neat-o! Used to race BMX back in Late 70's and early 80's. Still wish I had all of the old bikes I raced, but you grow up and move on to other interest. Just now getting back into bicycles. Rat Rods are the...
Back