Recent content by tucker

1. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

Here it is assemble, not finished I am still waiting on decals and new pedals if I can find some. The was made entirely with parts i had laying around ( except for the paint). the before I The after
  2. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

Painting done, assembly started
  3. tucker

MacNeil 265c 26 bmx

I picked this up because my project pile was down to about 150 units, in other words I needed it. It needs a lot of love. It maybe next years bmx build off victim. It is a nice light frame. I will see how many parts I can gather between now and next year
  4. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

I finally got the frame and wheels back from the soda blaster And started painting. Not sure on the color. I found a cast iron color i am going to try on the wheels.
  5. tucker

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

Here are a few, a spot light from a 1920’s English taxi, a knife light switch, old cake serving plates, a propeller made from old bolts and a tinker toy piece, and a spittoon and a lock
  6. tucker

Moulton 4 Speed

Here is a rare little one made for kids
  7. tucker

Psycho 78'

great frame to start with, have fun
  8. tucker

Bike Art - Wall Hangers - Yard Art - What have you?

How is this broom coming along, Halloween will be here shortly
  9. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

I have changed the stem, making it closer to bike. And I added pegs to the back. Next I am going to try wheels with 48 spokes and see how that looks.
  10. tucker

BMX1oo

Great start
  11. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

Yes MattI if I did not buy them they would still be counting them. tonite I added the wheels, tires, seat and post. I am not stuck on the wheels ( the color I choose may change my mind) and the stem looks awkward to me. But this is just the mock up, things usually change.
  12. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

Because of the interest in the fork, I started there. I had a little battle getting the stem out.
  13. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

I was working in a bike shop and was just about to start my 3rd inventory there. I new the boss had counted it for the last 10 years. I took it to him and said “ do you want to count this again or do you want to sell it to Me for 20 bucks“. He sold it to me. I did not know who made it, I just...
  14. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

thanks Hamppea for letting me know who made the forks. I will get started on the bike soon.
  15. tucker

DYNO-MYTE

First off let me apologize for the CHEEZY name. The victim is about a 2002 Dyno street series tag. I believe this was designed for department stores. I will attempt to make it a park bike with more interesting components I have lying around. I am in the middle of a kitchen Reno, so reports will...