Recent content by truckerjosh

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. truckerjosh

Rat Pack-Phoenix, AZ Based but all of AZ

Was there any traction on a AZ bike club?
  2. truckerjosh

What about YELLOW bikes?!

Just a project for a friend. Another heavy duti
  3. truckerjosh

What did it for you? why did you get hooked on bikes and hooked on this web site?

All good...just miss my bike but now I'm debt free so it's a win win.
  4. truckerjosh

What did it for you? why did you get hooked on bikes and hooked on this web site?

Been riding since I could pedal so 77 to 78. Did it a lot.in Indiana until the snow came. Moved to AZ and road year round. Jumping washes and tumble weeds. Served a mission for 2 years biking in wet Washington State and fell in love with forests and mud. Joined uncle Sam and went riding in the...
  5. truckerjosh

26" Schwinn Rumbler (New Mods)

These bikes look pretty rad. Thanks for the inspiration of finishing my rides.
  6. truckerjosh

Been a while

I loved the frame but the gooseneck had a crack and allowed years of water to build up the rust in there. I tried with my good friend to get it loose but no dice. We did oils, muscle and even fire and she didn't budge. I might end up later straightening it but who knows right now.
  7. truckerjosh

Been a while

Not too sure yet, since it the funky chain stay I might do a belt drive.
  8. truckerjosh

26" banana seats

1983 Schwinn Cruiser with my 2 yellow band kickback.
  9. truckerjosh

What about YELLOW bikes?!

hahhahaa I love the decal.
  10. truckerjosh

Been a while

Well after my bicycle accident I couldn't do my job as well due to backpain so I got a different job and moved to a small town in Arizona. I was able to reuse my wheels and rims( thanks for my friend at Bike Worx) from my Typhoon on my new to me Cruiser so it now has the 2 speed kickback...
  11. truckerjosh

Can you straighten a frame?

I got hit on my Typhoon over a month ago and it now has a slow curve on it. Not sure if it'll be worth it but have you guys fixed anything like this? My sprocket is jacked though, it bends over the frame so that's toast. Rear wheel is bent too. I'd like to straighten that up to keep it because...
  12. truckerjosh

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

I have a 1948 Humber Sports with an original Raleigh handle bar that's rare. My pics aren't uploading for some reason but the handle bars are chopper style. Has a 3 speed sturmy archer that I've only peddled on the ground because I ain't riding that bike with no seat. Has Schwinn breeze tires...
  13. truckerjosh

Strava Groups for old bikes?

I’ll join, I ride my typhoon to work sometimes I can’t find it
  14. truckerjosh

Moving to Tucson

Watch out for flash floods too. Monsoon season starts now. Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
  15. truckerjosh

Moving to Tucson

It always hot and riding weather. Drink a lot of lemonade too. Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Back