Recent content by thebird

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. thebird

Burrito

See or pass the chain, to make the references, fixations, reinforcements, casing ....
  2. thebird

Burrito

"Seatpost" Stem mtb, frame piece and a steel bar "Bottom Bracket" 16 'mtb suspension case, wax tank (middle of neck) of an electric waxing machine of the 60s and a piece of bench
  3. thebird

Burrito

Hello I cut my burrito a long time ago and I wanted to tinker with another The starting base, the bottom part of an elliptical, large section tube The rear arm Only the bottom bracket The parts of the direction Installation of the attached steering tube Just raise the back...
  4. thebird

The limo approaches the ground

Hello Some ideas for the rear fixing ... finished the wings, now feathers, steel 5mm
  5. thebird

Franken Tandem gallery

Hi Tandem french of the thirties, brand inconu, that I have a little transformed
  6. thebird

Hi To see and try
  7. thebird

8. thebird

HI I prolong my limo by a loop back (piece of bike of apartment) And I change the turntables ... steel 4 and 5 mm Now the limo approaches the ground
  9. thebird

Vintage "SEMINOLE" lady

Thanks ...
  10. thebird

Vintage "SEMINOLE" lady

Hi ... I have this "SEMINOLE" woman without number ... do you have any information about this model? thank you
  11. thebird

New team

Travail du samedi ... nouvel attelage ... reste à refaire le plancher ... Work of Saturday ... new team ... remain to redo the floor
  12. thebird

Velocino

13. thebird

Velocino

Soon
  14. thebird

Triporteur

Back from the school
Back