Recent content by Sphinx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sphinx

Looking for a schwinn 24" phantom style chain guard

Did you ever find one ?
  2. Sphinx

Withdrawn 1950s Sturmey Archer Hubs - Dynohub and Alloy AW

I can't see your pictures. Is it me or you ?
  3. Sphinx

Pair of NOS Felt Zig Zag Tires 26x4.0.

Don't mean to be rude, but your sales banter is meaningless if you don't post a price. They might just delete it if you don't post a price. Just sayin' !
  4. Sphinx

Monark Super Deluxe

I've heard that the Separate Reflector/Bumper Ser up was a one year only deal '46 maybe ? It's never been verified to me ? Call it hearsay if ya like. Not sure here.
  5. Sphinx

*1953 Monark firestone imperial super cruiser*

I need some Medallions. I posting here as well in the "Parts wanted".
  6. Sphinx

Monark Medallions wanted

Looking for a couple serviceable Medallions like pictured. If I have anything ya might need, maybe a trade is possible ? Could do cash for the right deal. LMK !
  7. Sphinx

This is going to take a bit of work to make me want to keep it. But, I'm kind of patient !
  8. Sphinx

Rough Dayton Huffman Twin flex frame

I think sometimes people want something so bad, they berate it in hopes to kill your spirit and talk you into giving up on it, maybe even selling it at a loss. Don't let that happen. I have one of those as well, I've had it forever, time for doing anything with it just hasn't materialized yet...
  9. Sphinx

I have this one coming at the end of the week.
  10. Sphinx

I was digging in the garage last night.

It's been back in the garage since then. Probably a pile of rust crumbs by now
  11. Sphinx

20" Monark built Firestone Super Cruiser with Springer NOW FOR SALE !

I would like $1500.00. Grandson doesn't want it. What a delightfully dumb kid. I don't want to ship it. It's gotta be picked up at the "Blackhawk Antique Motorcycle Meet" in Davenport, Iowa Labor Day weekend. I need it paid for in advance to secure ownership. Cross-posted on other sites and FB...
  12. Sphinx

20" Monark built Firestone Super Cruiser with Springer

I was fortunate to get this today for my grandson. He is on the fence about whether he wants an old bike to ride. Obviously kids nowadays don't appreciate the things an old codger like me does. I may sell it and buy him a huffy or something. Sheesh ! I know it's rare, but the right person may...
  13. Sphinx

Withdrawn 1941 Mead Rack Reduced to $250.00 Shipped

No longer for sale
  14. Sphinx

Reduced to $250 Shipped
  15. Sphinx

Thinking I should let this go ?
Back