Recent content by Skipton

1. Skipton

BO15 Acetone. Tire swap 7/14

Just a few shots of a tire swap. Love me some Fat Franks but at 26x2.35 they just grow so tall on the fat rim. I couldn’t get it to not rub fender/seat support. I’m thinking black tire for the paint scheme anyway. Mounted a set of Schwalbe Marathon tires on. At 26x2 I have a lot more clearance...
  2. Skipton

Making sure the brakes fit. Nexus roller bearing brakes. Loving the huge rear “disk” love these brakes such a good look and easy to install. Still some work to do on fender seat support. But it’s all coming Thanks for looking
  3. Skipton

SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King 1935 - FINISHED THREAD - 4th Place

You deserved every penny :thumbsup:
  4. Skipton

SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King 1935 - FINISHED THREAD - 4th Place

I would love to have that killer bike! Do you have $2545 I can borrow?:bigsmile:
  5. Skipton

You are reading my mind Carl. Yeah I am going to have a piece of flat stock from the seat post tube all the way back. Should be unseen. Thanks Can’t wait to ride with you and the rest of the TailDraggers :thumbsup:
  6. Skipton

Thanks for the tips. Thanks I do like how the seat extension flows.
  7. Skipton

Just a quick update. Cut a small banana seat pan to fit in front of bread loaf seat. Also went with a different rear fender more flatter for more room to bolt a section of 27” steel rim under to be part of the seat support system. (More pics to come of that) Just a rough mockup to see how it...
  8. Skipton

SOLD Humongous Chain Ring $100

Sold! Thanks everyone
  9. Skipton

Thanks King :thumbsup:
  10. Skipton

A little video of yesterday’s ride to pick up the seat
  11. Skipton

Great day yesterday! Took a ride out to the burbs to say hi to @Verrt and pick up a sweet Bread Loaf seat for my build.. Thanks Leon!! Good to see you! I had a blast on the long ride on a 90 degree day! Oh right where I like my seat.:happy:
  12. Skipton

A few years ago someone on RRB was making these. Over 12 “ in Diameter this thing is huge!! I can’t count high enough to give you a teeth count:giggle:. See photo of 46 tooth chain ring for size reference Chain ring is just machined you will need to grind the teeth to fit a chain. I believe you...
  13. Skipton

Just been listening to what the bike wants for a couple weeks. Moved to a new apartment just last week.Been busy but now ready to work. Still have my bike work space.. now just two months to get cranking on this.. I have lots of things I want to accomplish on this build so look for lots of build...