Recent content by schwinnkid

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Info on this Dyno Deuce?

YO dude did you ever snag that thing??? Im a true Dyno freak and that is a major score at that low price,I'll bet he never bought it on his own or he'd be asking a minimum of $200 for it in that condition.I own 2 Dyno's myself a 2003 Black 'deuce' garage queen from the original owner and paid...
  2. S

New automatic Schwinn serial number lookup tool

KUDOS to you for doing such a HUGE undertaking of manhour's to provide such a great service for the biking community of Schwinn lovers and collector's I think I'll add you to my friend list,because to me you're like the song jammin' in my ears right now "Way Cool Jr" may all your Rides be...
  3. S

Vintage Huffy or Yamaha Moto BMX

It's got to be a Huffy my friend,my brother had a 1st series Yamaha Moto-Bike and they NEVER had a double thin tube coming down from below the seat.Boy I sure wish it was still around it was and still is one of the coolest bike's ever built back in the 70's.I'd sure love to find one out there...
  4. S

Value of 2002 Moto Glide???

I have an opportunity to buy a MINT 2002 Moto Glide for $350 less than five miles on it.Is this a fair price?And does the lack of owners manual and small bottle of touch-up paint effect the value? 8)
Back