RustyGold
Reaction score

Viewing forum list

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sammymann
    sammymann
    Hey Rusty I empathise. If I could send you my vise, my grinder, and assortment of other tools, I would. I believe shipping would be cost prohibitive. I had my 2004 Mazda B2300 truck, which I bought new in 2004, stolen 11/19/2020. Sort of crushed me for a bit. I eventually got it back 12/12/2020. Well, got some of it back anyway.
    sammymann
    sammymann
    Rims, tires gone. Power steering unit gone. Wiring harness disected and gone. Rear tail lights gone catalytic converter gone. OK done cryin. If you can figure out a shipping method. I'll send you every spare tool I have.
    RustyGold
    RustyGold
    Thanks...but it wasn't me that had tools stole, it was leocwc, a member out of Brazil. He's up and going again...he completed his build in the last buildoff.

Welcome to the site!
    Jason I have been seeing you 'round hea. You have been tip top on your BMX knowledge and advices. Kudos and Merry Christmas!
    RustyGold
    RustyGold
    Thanks! Waxing nostalgic about BMX bikes I could never afford as a kid brought me back in to bikes ;). I'm hoping that in this new year coming up, I'll actually be able to do some building instead of just planning and buying parts...more riding too! Merry Christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…