Recent content by Rotten_Spokes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rotten_Spokes

SOLD Western Flyer Super

Perfect if your name is Marvin. Western Flyer Super new tires and tubes, gone over the bearings and hubs and replaced a cracked crank. Bike does need some more work to be perfect rims need trued and it has Flintstone-style brakes. Doesn't need many parts to be complete, $500 shipped to the lower...
  2. Rotten_Spokes

Rotten Thermador Swamp Cooler

It's getting there. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  3. Rotten_Spokes

Got the filter done, this was a huge pain, nothing like getting poked by the chicken wire multiple times. Was also surprised that they still made the filter material for these, Aspen pads. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

Yes all rattle canned, it looks good in pictures but in person its not perfect. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  5. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

Thanks, this one was originally red and chrome. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  6. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

I've had this bike for almost six years now and because it was a crappy house repaint with all the og paint previously stripped I had it bare metal for years. It started rusting more then it already was so I decided to paint it. Think it came out pretty good. -Sam Sent from my SM-G935V using...
  7. Rotten_Spokes

Started the patch, fun part is going to be getting the curve in it. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  8. Rotten_Spokes

Got the rotten stuff off hope to get the patch made tomorrow. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  9. Rotten_Spokes

Recently saved this from a small junkyard that's being cleaned up to put up yet another Dollar General. I am currently trying to make a new vent for it and a the other pieces I'm missing, will post progress pics. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  10. Rotten_Spokes

Truss Frame Iver & 28" Girl's Elgin

Picked these up recently, have been looking for a Truss Iver for a while. I already have a set of 700c rims to put on the Iver and hope to be riding it in the summer. -Sam
  11. Rotten_Spokes

A Pug-Nosed Tow Truck

Even found a period correct flare set complete with the flags for $5 at a flea market for the truck.
  12. Rotten_Spokes

A Pug-Nosed Tow Truck

I also got the windshield frame out and taken apart to put new glass in it and I only got stuck once by a microscopic piece of glass.
  13. Rotten_Spokes

A Pug-Nosed Tow Truck

I'll be honest, I forgot I made this post. I have gotten a lot done tho since I've been gone. Engine is done and I'm just waiting on the new clutch kit to arrive so I can put it back in and I bought six new tires for it. This is biggest reason I haven't been dealing in bikes as much as I usually...
  14. Rotten_Spokes

Ready To Sell Need Room! Six Bikes Up for Grabs.

I've been storing it in these 27.5" wheels so I can keep the original safe in the house. These 27.5" do not go with it. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  15. Rotten_Spokes

Ready To Sell Need Room! Six Bikes Up for Grabs.

Youngstown is about an hour and a half from me. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Back