Recent content by River City Speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. River City Speed

Wards Hawthorne All-American, " Goin' out to Dinner"

Thanks everyone! Yes, that is the shifter for the original 2 speed New Departure DD hub. The frame has brackets welded into it from the factory to hold the shifter. On another note. There is going to be a name change but I can't let that cat out of the bag yet. Stay tuned! The C3 is a...
  2. River City Speed

ENIGMA

This is winning. Right here.
  3. River City Speed

Thanks guys! I have some ideas for the tank, and I think the bike and I have come to an agreement on paint. Just keep watching!
  4. River City Speed

I made tank parts tonight!
  5. River City Speed

I have been having some tough conversations with this ol' bike about color.
  6. River City Speed

So that you guys know I am not a complete slacker! I've done some work! I blasted the frame and fork components. and cleaned up a few items. The New Departure 2 speed is factory equipment on this particular bike. You can see in the pic the bracket that was welded into the frame to accept the...
  7. River City Speed

Who's bike is this? Ann Arbor Rat Rod Bike Show winner!

Yeah, I know his name! LOL. I figured it might be someone on this forum, though. Surprised he is isn't on here!
  8. River City Speed

Etta ( completed front fork with assembly and a mock-up!)

Love the double clamp handlebars! The springer looks great!
  9. River City Speed

CYCO

Love this!
  10. River City Speed

Who's bike is this? Ann Arbor Rat Rod Bike Show winner!

Who's build is this? Photo is from the Ann Arbor Classic Bike Show and Swap Meet Facebook page. It is so perfect! Congrats on the win, whoever you are!
  11. River City Speed

So, I dug the thing out of the rafters last night! The first pics are from when I picked it up last summer. I think it is going to be my "Goin out to Dinner" bike. I need something as fancy as "My Fair-Lady" (from B08) to ride to dinner with the family. It needs to be pretty, but I can't...
  12. River City Speed

So, I'm digging this out of the rafters for Bonine. Factory equipped New Departure DD 2 Speed hub. The only things I'm missing are the tank and the original luggage rack. I need to get it down and let it talk to me for a bit. A build name will come soon.
  13. River City Speed

The Virginian Pilot

VA Peeps reppin' BBO9! I might join in this ridiculousness again!
Back