Recent content by repedaler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. repedaler

Felt Bicycle Pics

My back is soaked!!!!!!
  2. repedaler

Felt Bicycle Pics

Quick 10 on a drizzly evening on the burner!!
  3. repedaler

Bikes on bridges

Mt Hood rolling the trail!!
  4. repedaler

Vintage Ross Mt Hood

Thanks fellas!
  5. repedaler

Vintage Ross Mt Hood

This thing is fun! Not sure what I’m going to do with it yet! It’s all original right down to the water bottle and foam grips! Might just add some black cages and grips and recable! And who doesn’t love roller cams!!!!
  6. repedaler

Bikes on bridges

Thanks! A buddy of mine gave it to me this spring , added free seat and bars! Only dough o have in it is the grips and chain. It’s been my go to Al summer!!!
  7. repedaler

Bikes on bridges

Thanks! I love old cantis and i brakes! Sounds dumb but when I was a kid working I a bike shop I would love adjusting them🤣 takes me back to a simpler time
  8. repedaler

Bikes on bridges

The grizzly on a lil rip
  9. repedaler

Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash Challenge II

I been buying the Moebius kits locally, they get 30.00 bucks around here. If you need a couple let me know we can figure it out
  10. repedaler

Worksman B2600 Klunker

Dude that turned out amazing!!!!!
  11. repedaler

Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash Challenge II

Just realized this was going on! I have to figure out what to build! I just finished this one for Etsy/show this weekend!
  12. repedaler

Any interest in a show/ride in Michigan?

Hello, just trying to figure if a one day show in northern macomb county (Armada area) would be worth putting on in may or June? It would be 100% outdoor at one of 2 venues, roughly a mile from a rail to trail (MOT). Have like a concourse for showing off, vendor area, and maybe a group ride. All...
  13. repedaler

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Got these done yesterday! Shipping today! Very fun builds.
  14. repedaler

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Here are a couple I’m building for someone else’s collection. Just about ready for paint!
Back