Recent content by Rsharris

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rsharris

Dyno Coaster find

Thanks Mattithunderrr I will check them out.
  2. Rsharris

Dyno Coaster find

Anyone know where to purchase new water slide decals ?
  3. Rsharris

Dyno Coaster find

Picked up a Dyno Coaster the other day. I was hoping it was when I went to see it and it turns out that it is a Coaster. It's missing some decals.
  4. Rsharris

Bike ID

Thanks everyone for your help.
  5. Rsharris

Bike ID

Thanks Falstaff. The serial number matching the Schwinn database. Has him thinking it a Schwinn.
  6. Rsharris

Bike ID

Can anyone ID this bike? The guy that has it says it's a Schwinn. it does have a serial number under the bottom bracket that matches a Schwinn but it just doesn't look right.
  7. Rsharris

Kustom Kruiser #5

Picked up a Kustom Kruiser #5 bike yesterday. The guy was moving an just trying to get rid of stuff. The guy also just gave me an old Schwinn. I think it is supposed to be a Ford Cobra tribute.
  8. Rsharris

Gravel bikes

I just picked up this 85 Rockhopper that I was going to use for parts but now after seeing all the bikes on this thread I think it should be cleaned up and would make a great gravel bike.
  9. Rsharris

Brr

You could all come to so cal. Bearable 70° today .
  10. Rsharris

Prewar straight bar ?

Good idea.
  11. Rsharris

Prewar straight bar ?

Thanks Wildcat. I was thinking the same thing about grinding down the head on some newer type screws. I just kind of like the look of them.
  12. Rsharris

Prewar straight bar ?

1946. Cool. Now to paint and make a nice rider out if it. Are there any options on chain tensioner screws or do I need to find some originals ?
  13. Rsharris

Prewar straight bar ?

Well there it is just like Phil said. 6" below the seat clamp. I think it says B252971.
  14. Rsharris

Dyno Bike pics

Ok
  15. Rsharris

Dyno Bike pics

Does the seat say Dyno on it and does it have any rips ?
Back