Recent content by QuickWall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. QuickWall

First blood...

Haha, you're right! Thanks
  2. QuickWall

First blood...

Thank you! Yes, still running well... acutally it´s -20 C degrees outside right now, so it´s back in the garage for som winter modifications... maybe a speedometer and some more brass details.... =)
  3. QuickWall

First blood...

Done! Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  4. QuickWall

First blood...

First test run today! (Pedals only, still working on fuel line) Works great =) Merry Christmas y'all! Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  5. QuickWall

First blood...

Don't want it to shiny =) Aging stuff is fun! Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  6. QuickWall

You know you have a problem with bicycles when...

This "tea thing" has been laying in my "stuff that might end up on one of my bikes -pile" ... For some years now Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  7. QuickWall

First blood...

Ah! I had to read that five times before I understood =) (English not my first language as I mentioned) My biggest concern was that the tentioner with the kit was ugly, so my plan was to build one. We'll see... Thanks for the tips! Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  8. QuickWall

First blood...

Yeah I'm really pleased with how it's looks so far! I live in Sweden, about 40 minutes away from Stockholm. Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  9. QuickWall

First blood...

Two and a half years later..... I'm back at it! No need to rush... Preparing exhaust for some spot welding. Pipes from old handlebars Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  10. QuickWall

How does this work?

Thank you so much everyone. And a happy new year to you all! (4,5h left of 2019 in Stockholm) Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  11. QuickWall

How does this work?

At first thought, that seems a bit overengineered... Why not just put the oil on the chain? But, when you think of it, during a looong race, that's perfect! The rider can easily do it by them selfe. Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  12. QuickWall

How does this work?

I stumbled across this picture on a French website. Does anyone know how it works? It's a thingy to lube the chain, I get that much but.... Has anyone seen this before? Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk
  13. QuickWall

First blood...

Slowest build ever! But I got hold of a really nice headlamp that I mounted today... Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  14. QuickWall

** Let's see your Bicycle Winter pic's **

My 'get me to work every day no matter what' bike! Made some mud guards from 27,5" tires =) Greetings from Sweden Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
  15. QuickWall

First blood...

Tried my etching theory tonight, that was fun! 12v battery, salt water and tobacco. (tobacco for me, not the etching part) Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
Back