Recent content by piyoskaman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Little Wing

wow....nice build there kababayan...loved the woody color of the frame and the idea of putting some woodworks on the bike...i understand the budget cut offs that you're experiencing during your build...i am also experiencing it right now....specially here in yolanda strucked area...i really...
  2. P

modern board track racer, special design by me

i agree with of all BEAUS suggestions..and man!..your good with design analyzation....well..i'm not good as beaus..but..before mounting up your engine...try driving your btr bike with pedal power only...go as fast as you can...and i know a thing for sure....you'll find it hard to to drive...
  3. P

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

here's mine....30cc....runs at 25 to 30mph..
  4. P

Cool springer ideas?

here's mine....it started with these... viewtopic.php?f=54&t=55168 here it is now... ... but still not finished....
  5. P

Cool springer ideas?

hahahah....almost the same as mine..i'll show my springer when its finished..
  6. P

30cc pro rotary lady bike

hi sir robert, this is my answer to your question..first you have to identify the cables for the throttle and for the choke....these cables should be on their right positions on the carb levers which you can see on the picture below..the shorter ever is for the grip throttle and long lever is...
  7. P

i need springer forks!

try this..ung spring ko jan galing sa shock ng motorcycle..then welded it to the standard size na fork..just cut the lower part of the shock and cut mo rin ung tube ng fork then weld it together..http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=55168
  8. P

hello from Ilocos Norte, the Philippines

astig....very nice bikes manong....the military bike looks very cool..it even had an old rifle on it....upload ka pa po ng mga pictures....
  9. P

1st cruiser project

very nice frame kuya....and the fork is very cool....same as a monarch springer....(mahal yang fork na yan pag bibili ka sa ebay)...i'll be checking for updates of your bikes....keep it up kababayan....
  10. P

i need springer forks!

build your own nalang pare....i also build my own springer and turned out to be great...its not finished yet but its working well....
  11. P

Gran Pa's 28" klunker

wow....astig.....great job on the wood work....i also like the plate number of the bike....didn't think that bicycles have plate number on that year....i saw two of that too here in tacloban dating from the 80's.....nice...
  12. P

i'm almost done with the fork..works just fine.... looks aligned to me.. i still have to make the upper plate.(over/over).. .. some few test runs and i'll finish it up...
  13. P

Re: 30cc pro rotary lady bike--board track racer or OCC chopper? which fork set up will best fit, works well with the motor, and looks awesome for my bike?.. with out the springer fork... this is my springer fork...and the handlebar for a board track style. i need more ideas...
  14. P

Neat old bikes 1914 and older

Re: Neet old bikes 1914 and older man!!!.....looking at those bikes makes my nose bleed...they are freakin' awesome.....
  15. P

PINOYKUSTOM Cycletruck

wow..astig...mabuhay...waheheh...cool build man...i cant wait to see the finish product....i'm also building my bike....hirap lang kasi wala pa pera ngayon...heheh..eto pala bike ko.... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=55168
Back