Recent content by Phranq

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Phranq

Bikes on bridges

2. Phranq

What's your "go-to" bike?

A few months ago I sold my mustang because gas prices were going up. I had finally gotten it running good too, but that helped me get a good price on it. I used the money to catch up on bills, and I got this cheap single speed bike. Making it rideable financially ruined me though, I could and...
  3. Phranq

Bikes at Sunset

Another beautiful west coast sunset last night.
  4. Phranq

What have you been riding lately?

A couple weeks ago I did my first 100k, that night I had the worst leg cramps I’ve ever had. The next day I did a century, brought a can of pringles as a tasty way to get starch, no cramps that night. 🤣 I always bring Pringle on long rides now. Idk if that’s the actual reason I didn’t get...
  5. Phranq

Cockpit shots only

With and without junk in the frunk.
  6. Phranq

Been riding my “cheap” single speed. It was supposed to be cheap, but the bike was so bad I had to replace everything on it. The only stock part left is the stem. Lately it’s been a dependable solid ride, and possibly my favorite bike.
  7. Phranq

Bikes on bridges

8. Phranq

Bikes at Sunset

Down by the bay yesterday 😎
  9. Phranq

New bike day yesterday! 😁
  10. Phranq

It NEVER snows here so I didn’t realize I was equipped… until I took the bug out!
  11. Phranq

December afternoon on the central Washington coast with my Electra :)
  12. Phranq

were do you drawl the line? how many bikes are 1 to many?

“I can make room for it!” Once or twice a year I go through all my stuff and get rid of anything I haven’t used since my last “purge”. That’s also when I get excited about unfinished projects. I make exceptions here and there, but I’m about due for a “gear purge” because my carport is starting...
  13. Phranq

Show us them cars!

That’s good to know! Mine is still pretty low miles, but I got the 2018 focus st. What other cars had the 2.0? There’s a Mazda and a Volvo isn’t there?
  14. Phranq

Hi, new member from Seattle area.

Welcome! :) it’s a pretty cool area up there for sure! I used to go longboarding in lynwood and mountlake terrace. I’m living in Grays harbor now. Ever been out this way? There’s a place called “lake Sylvia” in “Montesano” and you can gravel pretty much anywhere in the Olympic peninsula from...
  15. Phranq

Got me a landyachtz dugout the other day… :)
Back