Recent content by oldgreenbean

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

who said the economy was bad?

That's a little hard to believe.
  2. O

Boardtrack Theory

Rag me if you want guys,but I am more concerned with how a bike looks.The comfort is second.The perfect bike has both.If you are worried about comfort,Strap a Lazy Boy Recliner to it! I have a friend that is only worried about comfort & I am always telling him to "Get tough Nancy Boy!"
  3. O

Anyone near Pittsburgh, PA that can help me?

I want to buy a bike in Pittsburgh, PA & the guy does not want to ship.I really want this bike & will pay or give you a rat project for helping.THANX for any help.All I need is for you to box it or wrap it in plastic & take it to Greyhound.Again THANX!!!
  4. O

Hey Yall

The black was an ebay buy from 4 years ago.It's a Murry Eliminator.I sold it to my cousin & bought it back when I found the handle bars.It did have apes on it.It's a lifer now!
  5. O

Hey Yall

Hay everyone,I have been off line for a while for some personal problems.Me & all my bikes are fine,so do not worry.I just had some things that were more important that bikes going on.I was down for a minute,but not out.Look at what I dragged out of the gutter this weekend.I am not a Schwinn...
  6. O

Another New Toy!

Man I wish we could! How does it ride? Ride pics?
  7. O

New picture of old Elgin

That's it! I am going to buy the Elgin I have been eyeing.Real cool bike man,REAL COOL
  8. O

kustom fabrication question

So,Where is KennyP on this issue? I want to know how it rides. D@mn cool bike & a fresh idea.
  9. O

Another New Toy!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ON NOW!!!!
  10. O

sooo, how old are ya?

Well I thought it was a dumb thread till I read it all.Changed my mind then,I am 34 with a hat that says "Ol Fart"
  11. O

extreme unicycle!

Man I had no idea!
  12. O

kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

I just set that last pic as my desktop.Whew!!!!
  13. O

Our Current Bike Collection

Looks perfectly sane to me.
  14. O

Hello from Denver

Man we are growing fast! Good to have another rat head.Lets see whatcha got!
  15. O

the story of "rag and bone"

Come on Dude! Where are those pics? Gotta see this bird fly!
Back