Recent content by Old Scool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Old Scool

Huffy frame Tube Caps: Rail, Wheel, Slingshot, Dragster, etc.

Sorry, I haven't been checking on my page recently. I answered your other post, contact me directly at [email protected]
  2. Old Scool

AMF Daytona

Chaingard looks familiar :happy:
  3. Old Scool

Muscle Bike Build Off....anyone up for it?!?

OK so now this seems to be a trend, LukeTheJoker maybe we should add a third class for us guys over/under 225 lb especially since I'm a 6'1" 250 pounder :39::rofl:
  4. Old Scool

Time Capsule - early 60's Western Flyer - $500 or trade for vintage electronics

Beautiful bike! So whats the story, where and how did you come across this amazing find?
  5. Old Scool

Schwinn Fast back

Yeah $150 sounds about right, then clean and flip it, take that profit and put it towards buying a Huffy Rail project. Sorry, I couldn't help myself :) Seriously it's not a bad starter at all for that $150 - $200 range.
  6. Old Scool

Not a Bike

I took my boy hunting and fishing growing up and they were some of the best times of my life, I loved getting in before sunrise sitting with my son in a blind watching the sun come up and all of nature wake around us. Then my boy also got too busy to hunt or fish anymore but last year after...
  7. Old Scool

Huffy frame Tube Caps: Rail, Wheel, Slingshot, Dragster, etc.

The frame caps are meant to give you a permanent replacement for the original chrome plated plastic tube frame caps that came stock on the 1960's 1970's Huffy bikes. The original plastic tube frame caps are usually broken, missing, or become dull in appearance and tend to crack and allow the...
  8. Old Scool

REDUCED =☆ Ratty parts ~ more to come ☆=

What about that other reflector under the safety one you sold, is it the type with a single bolt on the back of the reflector? and how much if for sale?
  9. Old Scool

JC HIGGINS 16 Inch Pig Finished!

NICELY DONE! That is a beautiful fade job you did, you always do great work and I can't wait to see it finished.
  10. Old Scool

The Life Saver: 1971 AMF Renegade 3

Totally get it, have been there now going on two years, reason I didn't jump in last years build off. But I'm picking up a bike for the first time in a while in Indianapolis this weekend and hoping to jump in myself.
  11. Old Scool

1968 Firestone Wheel Bike

Ahhh beautiful Jaxon! I'm about 90% done with a Firestone Rail in red right now and I think that would look great right next to it! :39:
  12. Old Scool

Any ideas oin what this is? Or was?

Awesome start of a Huffy "The Wheel" bike.
  13. Old Scool

Screamer Mini 16 Inch Handlebars

Nicely done, it looks great. So does yours Kingfish, love the name Mothra.
  14. Old Scool

Hoping to replace an old friend....

I don't want to speak for him but if you find one that needs restoring and you don't want to do it CRASH is the guy to call, his work is top notch!
  15. Old Scool

Incomplete N.O.S. Huffy Daisy Tandem

That is a really cool bike, I could just see me and my wife tooling around on it.
Back