Recent content by Nicomachus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nicomachus

Building Low Rider E- Boom Bike(2 in 1 project)

Yes, it did come in as a complete bike, and I am in Korea, how did you know?
  2. Nicomachus

Yeah, I thought it was awful waste of space as well.
  3. Nicomachus

2015 FELT RED WOLFE CRUISER - FULL REVIEW

I really love the new saddle, want one.
  4. Nicomachus

Since last year I have been interested in building e-bikes, actually I built one last year using Schwinn 2014 cruiser. Somehow I posted it under gas-powered forum LOL, you can see it here--->http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/2014-schwinn-super-dx-with-motor.86886/ After...
  5. Nicomachus

2014 Schwinn Super DX with motor

Thanks, since it is my first attempt making an e bike it may look little sloppy but i am thinking about building another one for my father using Felt frame kit with Monark fork. I will let you guys know how it comes along. Happy ride!
  6. Nicomachus

Yeah finally..., schwinn must know what guys like most...
  7. Nicomachus

It is probably the world's first 2014 Schwinn super deluxe turned into e-bike? Since this model was produced a few, not that many people should have tried to modify I believe. The main idea was to build an e-bike that does not look like one. I had to use minimum elec-wires and hid them under...
Back