Recent content by Nick W

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nick W

Schwinn Midget

i have mine listed on ebay as we speak! https://www.ebay.com/itm/142824485905?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  2. Nick W

Diamonds in the rough

Traded for these today, i cant wait to find out more about them. Pre serial hutch pro racer with og black finish, 1975 graco mx 1000 and a mongoose fs1, plus a midget stingray and a few others. It has been a great day
  3. Nick W

1969 Sears Screamer 1

Yes, i am in need of those. I need the right bottom leg, spring cup, and spring.
  4. Nick W

1969 Sears Screamer 1

This one was found locally in a garage by a local bike guy, I managed to trade him a few schwinn speedometers for it. 1969 Sears screamer 1. Id like to find shifter handles and maybe the rest of the sissy bar if possible. Original paint bike, just needs a good cleaning
  5. Nick W

22 old Schwinns and Speedometers

Already sold that one, sorry
  6. Nick W

22 old Schwinns and Speedometers

I recently got a text message saying i have a few old schwinn bikes and speedometers for sale. I was curious so i went out there and came home with these. I had to buy everything in the photo, but i got an amazing deal. The speedos are why i bought the whole lot. I fit all these in the back of...
  7. Nick W

Murray Firecat rear fender

Hello everyone, I am in the process of building an early 77 murray fire cat chopper and sadly my rear fender meet its fate when the previous owner tried doing a wheelie. The fender i need has 3 holes and not 6. I would love for it to be purple but i can paint it if needed. Paypal ready. Fender...
  8. Nick W

Basement Fresh Disc Krates

Found these in a basement recently. 1973 all original disc brake bike. Found it 4 houses down from where i bought my 72 disc lemon. Bikes have 614 and 616 miles. These are both original paint bikes. Both all original down to the paper work! I stole these 2 bikes and cant wait to ride them. Nov...
  9. Nick W

1969 Raliegh chopper mk1 tall frame

Todays find, if anyone has a chainguard or knows where one is please pm me, i need it. This is a 1969 mk1 all og
  10. Nick W

Retro Pk Ripper

Hey everyone, i just listed my 2011 pk ripper for sale. its #130/250 produced. Please ask any questions and message me if your interested. I am selling because i need money for the holidays...
  11. Nick W

Pea picker, rail, and the wheel

Hey everyone, i have some nice stuff listed at no reserve on my ebay page! please big if your interested and good luck! wheel: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Huffy-the-Wheel-Accessory-Steering-Wheel-Rail-Slingshot-Twin-stick/142567654139 rail...
  12. Nick W

1947 Schwinn b6 tanker

Bump
  13. Nick W

Been a good week....

So far this week ive picked up a few sweet bikes... Early 1969 pea picker 196? Huffy the rail 1978 all pro cat 1971? Iverson dragstripper Found all these locally, and i am happy to own them. I love the thrill of the hunt, but this is starting to get expensive lol. I posted the fire cat and...
  14. Nick W

Iverson Dragstripper and Firecat

Picked these two few days ago, Iverson already found a new home, but the firecat is Still in my garage. Love the look of it
  15. Nick W

Matel Vrooom motor mounts

Hey everyone, i recently picked up a 1978 all pro firecat and my stupid self broke 2 of the motor mounts by knocking it off the workbench. if anyone has a set of mounts for one id like to fix it. any help or leads help.
Back