MplsCoaster

Share This Page

MplsCoaster

from Minneapolis, MN

Most of my OFF (nonwork) shots are because I take them too quickly and and move around too much...Thanks for the tips! Jan 26, 2014

1. Skellzilla
      Skellzilla
      Hi MplsCoaster,

I was just wondering what kind of wheels those are that you have on your Spaceliner frame? The ones with the big thick metal rim? Im kinda new to all this but love the look.

Any info would be awesome,

Thanks,
      1. MplsCoaster likes this.
    2. bikejunky
      bikejunky
      Hope all is well. Havent seen you around the forum in awhile.
      1. MplsCoaster likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. bikejunky
        bikejunky
        Its based off a Nirve frame. Headlight and cafe fairing are ebay specials. Nexus 3speed w/ a jockey shifter. Looks awesome, horrible to ride do to slammed style seat.I had more pics ,but my pc crashed and they were a casualty. I have about 80% of the parts gathered to build a clone.
        Nov 22, 2014
      4. MplsCoaster
        MplsCoaster
        Very Cool! Understand the hard to ride though LOL. Sorry about the PC crash. Do you have a build or gallery thread?
        Nov 22, 2014
      5. bikejunky
        bikejunky
        No I dont. I'm kind of a closet builder, embarassed by how much I spend on my toys. I have just recently started selling off some of my collection.
        Nov 22, 2014
    3. MplsCoaster
      MplsCoaster
      Most of my OFF (nonwork) shots are because I take them too quickly and and move around too much...Thanks for the tips!
    4. MplsCoaster
      MplsCoaster
      Its always a challenge to get the right focus area(even with a half press check).
    5. MplsCoaster
      MplsCoaster
      wouldn't believe how many hundreds of shots I take for our testing at work.
    6. jerrykr
      jerrykr
      I hope you don't mind the following.
      EVERY camera must focus before taking the shot.
      Every digital has what is called a "Half Press" of the shutter.
      press the shutter button down half way and wait for the camera's little blink on the screen, and usually a beep.
      then press the rest of the way down to take the picture. no OOF.
  • About

Riding the Minneapolis Lakes and Upper Mississippi River, Cooking meat, Listening to good local music, Eating at new restaurants, Driving my 2004 GTO, Biking in the snow, and of course, Dreaming of bike ideas, working on them, taking them for a ride, and clicking pics