Recent content by motu

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. motu

Ladies Silver King

Ladies SK for sale. $425 shipped in the continental US of A. Paypal as a friend please or if no friend please handle the fees and I'll handle the shipping costs.
  2. motu

SOLD Hex bike

$1400 shipped ... dont let Geraldo take advantage of this deal.... :) diamond chain and kickstand have been found
  3. motu

SOLD 1946/47 Rocket

$385 shipped... then back to Al Capones vault
  4. motu

SOLD Hex bike

Reduced to $1550 shipped
  5. motu

SOLD 1946/47 Rocket

reduced ... $400 shipped
  6. motu

SOLD 1946/47 Rocket

Out of all my classic bikes, I have the most miles on this one. Probably close to 300 city street and boardwalk miles I would say over these passed years. I went over it when I orig got it, cleaned it, and added a replacement fender light. You would never guess that it isnt the original as the...
  7. motu

SOLD Hex bike

Hex bump... these babies are going fast... just one left... getem before they are gone. :cool2:
  8. motu

SOLD Hex bike

my hex I've had probably for 5 years or so... it's all a big blur. Came with a garbage seat and garbage pedals. Ill stick a pair of pedals on if you want. - No cracks in the frame. Dirty and has scratches. - Fenders are shiny - dents and rust. No tears and shiny for the most part. - I am...
  9. motu

REDUCED New Departure Puzzle Game

old time bump. Ionly have 2 left. Will do 2 for $30 shipped or $18 each shipped in the USA. I have one in a see through frame so i can see both sides. Pretty cool
  10. motu

SOLD Red Rollfast Hotrod Style - 1950s

sold on thecabe
  11. motu

SOLD Huffman La France

sold on the bay
  12. motu

SOLD Huffman La France

open to offers - ive had this one too long and done nothing with it.
  13. motu

SOLD Huffman La France

14. motu

SOLD Huffman La France

paypal please Huffman La France up for sale. $350 shipped. Eclipse rear hub, ND front.
  15. motu

SOLD Red Rollfast Hotrod Style - 1950s

bumpy
Back